Access to the Arena for patrons with limited mobility is via Olympic Blvd or the Melbourne Arena tram stop. Ramps provide access throughout the site and to turnstile entries at Melbourne Arena.
- Mobility impaired passengers may be e dropped off at the designated passenger drop off area in front of Melbourne Arena on Olympic Boulevard.
- All turnstile entries have an accessible entry to accommodate wheelchair/special needs access
- Lifts 1,2,3, and 4 facilitate movement between each level of the Arena
Accessible & Special Needs Tickets/Seating
Pre booked tickets for mobility impaired or special needs patrons is done directly through the Melbourne Park Box Office at Melbourne Arena:
- By telephone 03 9286 1208
- Fax 03 9286 1653
- Email email@example.com
- Tickets may also be purchased at the venue on the day from the accessible ticket windows - Melbourne Arena Forecourt Box Office
Wheelchair accessible seating bays allows for a wheelchair space with an adjacent companion seat.
Accessible toilets (larger wider cubicle with door opening outwards) are located throughout the Arena.
A Changing Places toilet is available at Melbourne Arena, beside the Information Desk. A key to use the facility can be collected from the Information Desk.
Accessible Parking and Accessible Drop off Areas
Accessible Parking (subject to availability) is booked through Ticketek on the special needs hotline 03 9286 1208. All accessible parking will be charged at the time of booking.
Accessible Drop Off Areas
Mobility impaired passengers may access the designated drop off zone directly in front of Melbourne Arena on Olympic Boulevard.
There are lifts and disabled toilets available on all four corners of the venue on the lower concourse. Our friendly staff would be happy to help you should you require assistance.